Learn the basics of melody writing in 8 weeks
This is the third course of the ABRSM Grade Six Music Theory - Composition Strand and is intended to build skill sets needed to pass the third question of the ABRSM grade 6 music theory exam.
In this course, you will:
• learn how to write a good melody
• learn how to structure melodic phrases
• learn how to use motif to extend a melody
• learn how to shape a melody
• learn how to write and identify implied underlying harmony
This course will run again in January 2021.
Subscribe to keep informed.