Learn the basics of four-part writing in 8 weeks
This is the second course of the ABRSM Grade 6 Music Theory - Composition Strand and is intended to build skill sets needed to pass the second question of the ABRSM grade 6 music theory exam.
In this course, you will:
• learn to realise figured bass
• learn to write a strong soprano line above a given bass line
• learn to voice chords in SATB
• learn to write four part harmony
• develop your understanding of harmonic progression
• learn the rules and guidelines for writing four-part harmony
This course will run again in November 2020.
Subscribe to keep informed.